Sandy Hook A hoax?

Anything not "Aeronca or flying" related!
7ECjim

Sandy Hook A hoax?

Post by 7ECjim »

Has anyone looked into this lately. Looks to be a hoax. From what I have seen it is and just BS to get to hearts to take away guns. I wish it would come out on fox, cnn then maybe we could impeach the SOB. :evil:

Paul Agaliotis

Re: Sandy Hook A hoax?

Post by Paul Agaliotis »

Jim,
This is a tough subject and a hot potato right now. Hoax or no hoax you have a bunch of dead children, killed by an insane person. This boob couldn't buy a gun in CT just a few days earlier,so, the gun laws worked. There isn't a lot of factual information about how he got the weapons. He killed his mother, perhaps this was the only way to get access to the weapons. History may make her a hero, on one knows.
I have guns and I like guns. To me they are examples of fine machinery and intricate detail. Does this make me one of the hated? If I choose to use an AR15 or an AK47 I should not be restricted from this just because it looks menacing.
Here in CA we have had all of this Feinstein assault weapon ban before. It wouldn't work because no one could describe what makes it an assault rifle. And all of this came from a gal that ran down for a concealed weapons permit after Moscone & Milk were shot in SF City Hall. So it's OK for me to have it but not you.
Slowly and surely your Rights and Freedoms are being infringed on. And not just with your guns. Look at the use of the drone aircraft starting to restrict airspace. Pop-up TRF's are another one. One person I know of had one pop-up during the flight, and if he didn't call FSS to see why no one was answering, he would have busted it. All of this is just wrong!
Here is a little light reading,
Paul
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn, that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.--Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
Mailing Adress : Paul Agaliotis 2060 E. San Martin, San Martin,Calif. 95046

Richard Murray

Post by Richard Murray »

Well stated Paul. Unfortunately we pilots find ourselves in a minority while many of our fellow citizens view us with indifference. When the local police can lock you up for violating what they determined to be a no-fly zone as happened with a glider pilot recently, our rights have surely been usurped. I have owned guns since I was 12 years old and used to drive to school with a shotgun in the back seat during hunting season, because that's what kids used to do after school. Now-a-days they would bust you for that. Sad.
Richard

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea »

There are a lot of unanswered questions about the recent shootings, and its appearing more and more that something is being covered up. The question is why... and who is doing this?

I do know that none of the recent shootings would have been stopped by this new slug of rules that "our Dictator" just signed into effect yesterday so why were they done?

pablo

Post by pablo »

The now acceptable to the goverment electronic medical records includes, by automatic pop up that needs to be answered, the following questions: "Do you own a Gun" and "How many sexual partners -of the same or different sex- have you had in a lifetime?" and many other ones of that type that have no relevance at all in the clinical management of the individual patient. If those questions are not answered, the medical record is considered "incomplete".
As physicians, we are being force to become spyes to our patients. Unbelievable!!!
I am glad to be at the end of my career, and ashamed of the medical associations that, like sheep, have accepted the violation of the proffessional secret, and partner with the goverment in this sacrilege.

Pablo

rkittine

Post by rkittine »

We need more social reform then gun reform.
Robert P. Kittine, Jr.WA2YDV
West Nyack Aviation, L.L.C.
New York, New York 631-374-9652
rkittine@aol.com

MikeB

Post by MikeB »

My question is, how does he intend to handle all the 'assault type weapons' out there? There have to be several million at least. My mild mannered brother has one just because he likes to plink at cans, etc. at a rapid pace. At one time I owned a M1 carbine with an extended clip. I sold it because I couldn't hit anything with it :oops: . Wish I had it back now! That was our 'weapon of choice' (along with the M2 carbine) when I was in the air force. I can remember being holding one on alert in Alaska on the day they shot Gary Francis Powers down over Russia. I think that was the only day they issued us live ammunition.

Mike Berg

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea »

Pablo,

Know the feeling and I just turned 60 and am really looking forwards to getting out of this rat race. That said, am not going to let these lib-tards run the country onto its knees without a fight either. How they can justify spending money that we simply do not have is beyond me and we are at $16.5 trillion bux right now and borrowing 47% of it from China. Someday China is going to say "no more" and the idiots in DC will get a wakeup call.

Rkittine, we need to fire the lot of them and start over again. Institute a 28th amendment where no law enacted can give any exception to a legislator as is done now, and put the politicians back on Medicare and Social Security the way they were, then and only then will we see reform.

Mike its now so bad that they are calling any weapon with a "thumbhole" in the stock an assault weapon, which is pure BS. Also any rifle with threaded barrel the same thing. Guess they have never seen a Mauser based bolt action rifle that has both of them! Idiots and their knee jerk reactions just trying to get votes.

Joe A

7ECjim

Post by 7ECjim »

Interesting to watch Stockman and Salmon talk yesterday. Impeach!

sparky66

Post by sparky66 »

I guess this goes to the original topic. Do you think the shooting is a hoax or that the shooting was real, but perpetrated by the government?

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea »

sparky66 wrote:I guess this goes to the original topic. Do you think the shooting is a hoax or that the shooting was real, but perpetrated by the government?
From what I keep hearing, a lot of people who were there or in the area saw and heard things that are not being reported by the news media. The shooting was real and sad to say the deaths were as well real, but scuttlebutt is that the weapons used were not what's being reported and so on.

For instance, if an assault weapon was not used in the shooting, that would not give them any leg to stand on to use this tragedy as a crutch to ban assault weapons.

That said, not one of the recently passed laws or "exec actions" would have done one thing to stop any of the past shootings. They need to IMHO concentrate on enforcing the existing laws (the ones that VP Biden just said they are too busy to enforce) and not enact new ones. Its not the weapon that kills someone, its the wacko holding the weapon that does that. For instance almost every adult male in Switzerland has a fully automatic weapon with ammo locked in their house. They do not go around shooting people with them. Again, its not the gun or weapon, its the lunatic who does something silly with it that we should be concerned with, not banning any sort of weapon.

7ECjim

Post by 7ECjim »

This would may them wacko.
Sometimes you just cannot argue with the numbers. If these numbers are correct and true, the USA has bigger problems on their hands other than who was elected President.

From Bill O'Reilly's message board:

Most everyone suspected fraud, but these numbers prove it and our government and media refuse to do anything about it.

As each state reported their final election details, the evidence of voter fraud is astounding. Massive voter fraud has been reported in areas of OH and FL, with PA, WI and VA, all are deploying personnel to investigate election results.

Here are just a few examples of what has surfaced with much more to come.

* In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama
received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for
Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).

* In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of
the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their
polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney.
(Another statistical impossibility).

* In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only
98,213 eligible voters.

* In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered
eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.

* The National SEAL Museum, a polling location in St. Lucie
County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.

* Palm Beach County, FL had a 141% voter turnout.

* In Ohio County, Obama won by 108% of the total number of
eligible voters.

NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote.

Imagine that!

sparky66

Post by sparky66 »

Jim-

Please don't believe everything you read in a viral email, especially when what is being said is so outrageous, and then try to pass it along as fact. Also, don't believe that the entire media is in cahoots and that everyone is hiding facts from the public. A conspiracy of such proportions is really impossible.

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea »

sparky66 wrote:Jim-

Please don't believe everything you read in a viral email, especially when what is being said is so outrageous, and then try to pass it along as fact. Also, don't believe that the entire media is in cahoots and that everyone is hiding facts from the public. A conspiracy of such proportions is really impossible.
Sparky,

Its not "the entire media"... its only ABC, CBS, NBC and CNN, not to mention almost every major newspaper especially on both coasts.

Sorry but all of the above have either admitted to, or come close to admitting that they are not reporting the news these days and are doing everything they can to influence the public to elect liberal people to office. If you feel that their reporting is not biased, then you need to do some investigation yourself.

Another aspect is that in the last several weeks there have been several shootings where a CCW holder successfully defended themself from a criminal and 99% of the news media refuses to cover it as it would not "dovetail into" the message that they are trying to send, in other words "guns are dangerous and need to be banned" sort of thing.

I used to do a lot of overseas traveling and it was very interesting to be in a foreign country and using Slingbox view my local news media broadcasts, then do the same while in London, Moscow, Dubai and so on. "Night and day" is the best way to describe the way things are portrayed here in America to our citizens and IMHO its because the local news media stopped reporting the news years ago and now is slanting things in the direction that they feel is correct.

Joe A

sparky66

Post by sparky66 »

I agree that the majority of news outlets in the US are left leaning. I am just saying that doesn't equal a concerted coverup of facts. And I also find local news hard to watch, mostly because they feel like they are trying to entertain me instead of deliver the news. Is what happened on American Idol a top story? It is for some reason, and I can't figure out why.