Osama's death?

Anything not "Aeronca or flying" related!
MikeB

Re: Osama's death?

Post by MikeB »

I wasn't going to get into this again but.................. :?

I don't believe our president could run a lemonaide stand and make money. Plus, I think his whole administration must have flunked Econ 101. If I had employees that couldn't make any more progress than this crew has in four years I'd let them go. I'm not that excited by the alternative either but someone with business experience has got to be better than a law professor and while we're about it maybe we could get a long term budget accomplished. It's been over three years and we're still on continuing resolutions. Plenty of blame to go around in congress but certainly shows a lack of leadership on Obama, too. Did Reid even bring his budget up for a vote????

Mike

joea
Site Admin

Re: Osama's death?

Post by joea »

MikeB wrote:I wasn't going to get into this again but.................. :?

I don't believe our president could run a lemonaide stand and make money. Plus, I think his whole administration must have flunked Econ 101. If I had employees that couldn't make any more progress than this crew has in four years I'd let them go. I'm not that excited by the alternative either but someone with business experience has got to be better than a law professor and while we're about it maybe we could get a long term budget accomplished. It's been over three years and we're still on continuing resolutions. Plenty of blame to go around in congress but certainly shows a lack of leadership on Obama, too. Did Reid even bring his budget up for a vote????

Mike
Totally agree Mike.

The current people in charge could bankrupt a whore house and the answer to your question is no, Reid never brought the budget up for a vote. Almost 4 years with no budget but they act like they know what they are doing.

The way to vote in 50 days is "anyone but Obuma!"