5 gallon Right wing fuel tank!

Everything about your Aeronca, not Chief or Champ or Sedan specific.
brink

5 gallon Right wing fuel tank!

Post by brink »

I,am doing an upgrade on my 7AC C-75-12 tapered shaft Continental, I need a right 5 Gallon fuel tank for my wing or a tear fuel tank that goes above my Baggage compartment, I’ve checked Wag and Univair I just need the tank I can do the plumbing and installation, thanks guys, a fellow flyer Sunny.

Richard Murray

Re: 5 gallon Right wing fuel tank!

Post by Richard Murray »

Brink

I have a rear fuel tank for a Chief $200 Celina, OH
Richard

brink

Post by brink »

okay Richard That will Work For me, 817-894-1815 or I can call you that’s $200.00 plus shipping
,right, 76049 I don’t think the mail will take it, prefer Fedex if that is possible, thank you so much. I kinda prefer the tank above the baggage compartment! A fellow flyer.

brink

Post by brink »

Well I am still looking for a Right wing 5 gallon fuel tank. I realized the Fuselage tank above the baggage sling will not work in my case. I’ve installed my Headliner and I recall it take a special Headliner for the rear tank, I,really don’t want to rip all that out or modify what I’ve already installed. I am in the process of a recover job on my fuselage, so I do have some time in my search. The wag and univair tanks are way out of my budget. Thanks guys, a fellow flyer.

brink

Post by brink »

Still looking for a wing tank, I would even do a Left 5 gal fuel tank, spoke with another local Champ owner that used a Left tank in his right wing, pretty easy mod!