McDowell @ Sun & Fun 2013

Props, Spinners and McDowell Starter issues.
EDGEFLY

McDowell @ Sun & Fun 2013

Post by EDGEFLY » Sun Mar 24, 2013 20:55

Colie,

As I understand it, you will be participating in a Seminar presentation on the Starter at S&F. There hasn't been a huge show of interest in S&F here but it would seem an ideal spot to make the description, time and seminar location available to the folks here who may make it.

Dale

kyleb

Re: McDowell @ Sun & Fun 2013

Post by kyleb » Sun Mar 24, 2013 21:47

EDGEFLY wrote:Colie,

As I understand it, you will be participating in a Seminar presentation on the Starter at S&F. There hasn't been a huge show of interest in S&F here but it would seem an ideal spot to make the description, time and seminar location available to the folks here who may make it.

Dale
I'm interested. What day(s)?

I'll be there late in the week, just in case anyone wants to completely rework their schedule for my benefit. ;-)
Kyle Boatright
Marietta, GA

RV-6 Built and Flying
Champ Restoration Underway

colie85857

Re: McDowell @ Sun & Fun 2013

Post by colie85857 » Mon Mar 25, 2013 10:56

EDGEFLY wrote:Colie,

Dale
The forum on the Mcdowell Aero Safety Starter for the Aeronca Aviator Club , will be on April 11th at 1pm at the Central Fl. Aerospace Academy building , room # 8. Possibly there will be a starting display on an Aeronca Chief that afternoon in the vintage camping area later that afternoon. colie