New NAA Magazine is OUT!!!

General discussion and guidelines
joea
Site Admin

New NAA Magazine is OUT!!!

Post by joea » Mon May 05, 2014 10:55

The board has been working on this for a while now and we feel that its been worth the wait. The National Aeronca Assoc's latest magazine (with a current date!) is out and there will be another one produced between now and Middletown.

The first 2-3 magazines will be available to everyone then after this will be available only to members of the NAA. Hope you all enjoy them! Oh and you might want to look at the Presidents Message on page 2 for a surprise!

http://www.aeroncapilots.com/newsletter ... 202014.pdf

MikeB

Re: New NAA Magazine is OUT!!!

Post by MikeB » Mon May 05, 2014 17:35

Well done Joe by those responsible and many thanks to Jim Thompson for his leadership over the years. Hoping to make Middletown this year!
Mike

Paul Agaliotis

Post by Paul Agaliotis » Mon May 05, 2014 17:44

Joe,
Nice job and well done to all of the Board.
Congratulations to Craig in his new position.
Paul
Mailing Adress : Paul Agaliotis 2060 E. San Martin, San Martin,Calif. 95046

hangerash

Post by hangerash » Tue May 06, 2014 13:26

Very well done to all involved.
A quarterly publication very ambitious and you deserve all the support you need.
Richard

EDGEFLY

Post by EDGEFLY » Tue May 06, 2014 19:05

joeA,

Please post specific guidance regarding establishing membership status so as to be able to get these very desirable publications. If it is necessary to have renewed (with the $25.00) within the last xx days, simply say so. we have been discussing this since last fal,l at least, on the forum. Yes, it means someone has to keep score, but if Association dues are a problem, I'll be very surprised. Please take some action to clear this up.

Dale

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea » Wed May 14, 2014 00:55

EDGEFLY wrote:joeA,

Please post specific guidance regarding establishing membership status so as to be able to get these very desirable publications. If it is necessary to have renewed (with the $25.00) within the last xx days, simply say so. we have been discussing this since last fal,l at least, on the forum. Yes, it means someone has to keep score, but if Association dues are a problem, I'll be very surprised. Please take some action to clear this up.

Dale
Dale, we are still working on this.

Until then, enjoy the magazine! :)

Joe A

David Johnson

Post by David Johnson » Wed May 14, 2014 07:57

I have been paying for 2 years every time we go to Middletown. Kinda simple for a simple mind. David J./Jasper, GA

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea » Wed May 14, 2014 10:16

David Johnson wrote:I have been paying for 2 years every time we go to Middletown. Kinda simple for a simple mind. David J./Jasper, GA
And I have to say that the "Boys from Georgia" bend over backwards every time to help in Middletown. Really appreciate your guys help David!

David Johnson

Post by David Johnson » Wed May 14, 2014 11:06

Joe, wouldn't miss it for the world. From Thursday after noon till Sunday morning I am your helper. I will do anything you guys need. You all have been pulling the load for a while now and We need to help. Remember, the offer of help with dues still stands. We could set up a database of some kind on the computer. Might even accept Confederate money or farm animals as payment...David J.

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea » Wed May 14, 2014 11:20

David Johnson wrote:Joe, wouldn't miss it for the world. From Thursday after noon till Sunday morning I am your helper. I will do anything you guys need. You all have been pulling the load for a while now and We need to help. Remember, the offer of help with dues still stands. We could set up a database of some kind on the computer. Might even accept Confederate money or farm animals as payment...David J.
Now David.... I asked you before to please do not bring up the subject of "farm animals" (in Florida they are called spouses these days) again! And sheep LIE... I was just helping it out of the fence... :)

Seriously appreciate the help and we can and will use it. Lets all get together and have a "sit down" and discuss things. This will be a very good fly-in and feel that its moving in the right direction.

David Johnson

Post by David Johnson » Wed May 14, 2014 11:31

P.S. please don't say bend over backwards. Tater might be listening. You know he lives in "KY" now, right?

joea
Site Admin

Post by joea » Wed May 14, 2014 12:08

Oops David, my apologies.... will not say bend over in any manner. It could be too much for Tater's heart and would hate to see him have issues! :)

BTW, is Tater ever going to finish the Champ? He sure seems happy to fly that damm yellow airplane everywhere. We were even considering revoking his Aeronca "man-card" but did not want to see him cry...

David Johnson

Post by David Johnson » Wed May 14, 2014 12:16

He is going faster than I am! Having something of my own to fly is just a distant wish. Working too much. I would buy something, but I can't be satisfied if it has not been gone thru all the way. Everyone here says I have various personality disorders. Alphabet Soup so to speak. The only folks I am comfortable with are airplane folks. Go figure. David J.

MikeB

Post by MikeB » Wed May 14, 2014 16:13

David,
Glad to see you're up and kicking! I thought maybe the Georgia boys had dropped out of sight.
Mike Berg

David Johnson

Post by David Johnson » Wed May 14, 2014 16:21

Mike, slow, not dead. We are all getting old. I am 49 and the baby of the crowd. Got some folks down here in the upper 70's. We live in "Old Fart City"! Work keeps me from stirring trouble like I want to. You coming to Middletown? Be Good, David J.